R213 Saving (23%)! It would cost you R912 if you purchased the below items individually.
Included in this box:
- 2 bottles Paul Cluver Estate Wine - You choose if you'd like the Estate Chardonnay or Estate Pinot Noir or one of each (Link to product)
- Free Range Whole Chicken (avg. 1.3kg) (Link to product)
- 250g Mooivallei Riggs Butter
- 250ml Rio Largo Olive Oil
- 200g Garlic Bulb
- 230g Broccoli Stems
- 200g Baby Carrots
- 250g Baby Candy Beetroot
- 30g Fresh Thyme
- 30g Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
Suggestion: Add roast potatoes to this sumptuous meal, because, well potatoes are life!
- Make sure the chicken is at room temperature. Rinse and pat dry chicken with a paper towel.
- Combine some olive oil, soft butter, garlic, thyme and parsley. Rub the chicken with the mixture and under the skin as well.
- Roast the chicken on 180 degrees celsius, basting half way through, until cooked through.
- Broil until golden and crispy!
- Cover the whole bird with tinfoil and let it rest for 10min to let all those juices in before slicing. NB: the carver gets the popes nose.
- As you wait impatiently, open and taste a beautiful glass of Paul Cluver Pinot Noir Estate!
- For the candy beetroot not to color the whole dish - roast the veggies separately with a few garlic cloves and a generous amount of olive oil.
- Quickly boil the stem broccoli and add them to the roasted veggies at the last minute.
Did you know: At Lazena Free Range Chicken, no fish meal or any animal by-products are used in the feed and no routine antibiotic or growth stimulants are added.